Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Heart Wide Open Day 12 Christmas Devotion


Today I am the host of Shellie Tomlinson's advent devotion tour. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are encouraged by her words. Since Christmas is cranking up for all of us and the weekend is fast approaching, I'm not going to add to her words-- I'll just let you read and be blessed!


To download your printables, go here:
http://www.belleofallthingssouthern.com/listening-for-the-holy-marybeth-whalen-days-12-16/




Pin It!

2 comments:

Jackie Smith said...

Wow, I just finished reading The Bridge Tender......fantastic book...I loved it. I read a lot (122 this year), and this book is the BEST ONE I HAVE READ. So sweet, inspiring, entertaining. I can't wait for your next book.
Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family.
jacsmi75 at gmail dot com

Jackie Smith said...

I posted a review on Amazon (J. Smith)!!!