Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

That Time I Forgot To Blog


Thanks to those of you who have checked on me. My apologies for going missing. I've had a string of full and demanding days, but that's really nothing new. The school year is in full swing and, with it, my daily tasks have gone from afternoons by the pool to afternoons in the car. Keeping up with the grocery shopping, teaching new story classes at a local private school, attempting to write a new book, taking care of stuff for She Reads, answering emails, and getting everyone where they're supposed to be when they're supposed to be there has been... challenging. But no more challenging than any other time in my life. None of that is the problem.

The problem is, I just forgot all about blogging. I guess my mind, in its attempt to cope, decided that blogging was just something it didn't have to think about. And it didn't. I forgot all about it. It was actually kind of nice, to be honest. Not thinking about blog posts left me room to think about All The Other Things.

So what have I been thinking about lately? Well, please head over to She Reads today and see what I've been into this month. It will fill in some of the blanks I've left here, I hope. And again, my apologies for disappearing without warning. I have no excuses beyond plain ole forgetfulness, and busyness. I guess the two together can be a blogging death knell. At least for me. I won't say I'll do better. I'll just say I'll make every attempt to. Because that's all any of us can do.
Pin It!

No comments: