Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Psalms For Moms: Grace For The Good Girl


The lovely and gracious Emily Freeman has granted me permission to share excerpts from her book Grace For The Good Girl as my Psalms For Moms posts throughout the month of October. So each Wednesday in October, you'll be hearing from Emily. Thanks Emily for sharing with us!

Psalm 23:3 "He restores my soul."

"Our soul is our mind, our will and our emotions. He restores all three on my behalf and for His good pleasure. Both our minds and our emotions are in the process of restoration. As we set our minds on truth , our emotions are being renewed as well."

How can you set your mind on truth today-- and not on emotions? How does the thought that He is restoring your soul-- your mind, your will and your emotions-- encourage you?
Pin It!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Since my soul is under restoration.
I have gone from just blogging to blogging for Him. I review books that will please the Lord and help with restoration of my soul. I keep my car radio on Christian stations only. I do not watch much TV if I do I am very selective in the program. My soul is more at peace now and my aim is to continue to grow in the Lord.