Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday Thought


Last week I didn't even post a Thursday thought-- not because I didn't have one, but because I've had too many of them to sit down and boil them down to one post! Scattered is a word that best describes me these days.

So when I saw this post from my buddy Karen Ehman, I knew I had to share it with you.

And then, just because it touched my heart, I wanted to also share this post written by new mom and author Aidan Donnelly Rowley. So sweet and brings back memories.

These are the things I am thinking about these days-- wearing many hats as I chauffeur kids all over creation and prepare for a new season as school transitions into summer-- my favorite time of year! I am also trying to launch one book and finish the first draft of another. So there's career-- such as it is-- to think of too. Which brings me back to those moments of savoring the here and now and not becoming so busy I miss things I should be paying attention to. I hope these two blog posts make you think like they made me think. I suspect they will.
Pin It!

No comments: