Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pondering And Peaceful Devotion



Today I have a devotion running at Proverbs 31. I am taking these weeks before and after Christmas off to spend with my family but I did want to welcome you to my blog if you've stopped by after reading. I invite you to scroll back through my more recent posts. You might find some recipes you can use for your family, some ideas for making your Christmas special, or some encouragement from the Psalms.

My family wishes yours a Christmas filled with joy. I look forward to seeing you all back here the first Monday in January!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Zibilee said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Marybeth! I hope that you all have an amazing holiday season, and I love the picture!

Anonymous said...

Have a Merry Christmas Marybeth and all the very best for 2011 as you grow in the wisdom and strength of Our Father.

Colleen Reske said...

Have a wonderful, blessed Christmas with your family! Thank you for this timely devotional. Just when the little annoyances threaten to destroy my peace, I am reminded to look for sweet guidance from my Savior and Lord; to trust that things are as He would have them be, and to trust Him. Merry Christmas!

Cheri Bunch said...

I loved your devotion, Marybeth! I wish I had been given such meditated wisdom when my kids were small. Thank you for sharing your wonderful insight. I was truly blessed by it.

Merry Christmas blessings to you and yours!

Cheri

Caroline G. said...

Marybeth, stopping by to wish you a blessed Christmas. I love the family photograph.

Blessings, Caroline

Joyful said...

What a beautiful family picture. Wishing you a blessed Christmas. It was a gift to get to know you and spend a little time with you this year. Thank you for making Christ visible in all you do and say.

Love & prayers,
Joy

Stephanie Shott said...

Stopping in to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas!

Christine said...

I read it and you really hit the nail on the head for me. I need daily to recommit myself to follow Him and not lead. Thank you for sharing. Blessings on your Christmas Holidays.

Pam said...

thank you for the reminder to make sure my attitude is right...I need to remember to Trust...Proverbs 3:5-6
your family is beautiful!
Blessings!