Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

In A Food Mood


I am traveling back from the American Christian Fiction Writers Conference today, so I thought I'd offer these sites as places to visit to put you in a food mood. These sites are designed to help moms with their menus. Next week I plan to post about how I plan our weekly menu. I hope you'll come back but in the meantime, check this out!

www.menus4moms.com

And this!

www.orgjunkie.com (This is the home of Menu Plan Mondays!)

I highly recommend planning your menus-- it's money saving, time saving, and (at 5:00) sanity saving!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks, Marybeth. I'm trying to get better with planning menus so these are wonderful!
I made another of your chicken meals yesterday. Chicken in crockpot with cream of chicken soup, onions (added some peppers) shredded chicken then topped this over egg noodles. Yum! So easy too!

Flamingo said...

oooh! i've been working the last month on getting my new 'frugal" blog up and running. i will have a ton of posts on menu planning and will want to find guest bloggers...thinking you would be great to have! excited to check out this website and see your post next week!