Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Woo Hoo!


My dear friend and She Reads partner Ariel Allison's book officially releases today! You might recognize her book, eye of the god, because it's one of our She Reads picks for fall. (And for the record, I had already picked it before I coerced her into helping me out with She Reads.) Please check out her interview over at Novel Journey today. It will give you some great insight into the life of a writer mom. You will love Ariel! I know I do!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Ariel Allison said...

Thanks, Marybeth! I love you too.

Rachel Olsen said...

I was in my local Christian bookstore on Wednesday and saw it! I grabbed it and read the first couple pages. I wanted to buy it right then soooo bad ... but stopped myself so I could come home and order it from P31.

So excited about P31's She Reads, and that Ariel's book is a fall pick! I think I'm going to love this one.