Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome!


Thanks to all of you who stop by after reading today's P31 devotion. I am so glad you visited!

Be sure and scroll down to read my most recent posts. Just below this post is a review of a great new book. And further down there's an interview I did with myself about the new division of P31 I am heading up called She Reads. I also shared an exciting announcement on Sunday about what God recently did in my life-- and some lessons I learned along the way. If you still want to read some more after all that, check out the post a bit further down on praying for your children when they are in school. That one's a good one!

My prayer for all of us today is that God shows us any idols we have inadvertently erected in our lives... and that we put Him back in His proper place before another day passes!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marybeth,
That's a convicting message about idols, especially the part about family being an idol. It can be a blurry line sometimes between love and idolatry. Thanks for sharing your thoughtful message.
Blessings,
Ann

Andrea said...

Thank you, Marybeth, for such a great devotion today on how the littlest things we enjoy or trust in can allow idolatry to creep in. I pray that He will always be first in my life, and with His help, guard against idols. I love my family, friends and church, but want to keep everything in proper perspective.
Love and thanks,
Andrea

Oh Dear said...

Thank you so much for the devotional today!