Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

For Those Attending She Speaks


Here's a great post for those of you who are planning to attend the She Speaks conference, which starts this coming Friday! Rachel shares some insider tips that are quite beneficial.

I can't wait to meet those of you who will be attending. We are gearing up for one of the best years ever... I might not be around much this week as we start our part of She Speaks on Wednesday and are on the go from then on. But you can be certain I will post photos and thoughts about the weekend once I get home and settled. And I will be Twittering from my phone so check back in via Twitter or the updates in the sidebar for a play by play of the weekend.

If you couldn't come this year, start praying now about being there next year!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to meeting you. Thanks for all of your hard work to put this conference on for us!

Amico Dio said...

I can't wait to meet you!!! I really don't know what excites me more, the fact that I get to meet so many great women that I feel like I already know or actually attending the conference!

I'll see you in a few days!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the post link! This will be my first time attending SheSpeaks, and I have no idea what to expect. At least I have a little insight now. :)

Anonymous said...

I just found the Proverbs 31 website a few weeks ago and heard about the "She Speaks" conference. Then I found your blog and relate so well to your story. Just as you said, I am going to start praying and planning to attend "She Speaks" next year.
Thank you Marybeth for being so real and sharing your story and wisdom with us. Your encouragement is invaluable!!

LeeAnn