Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Write At Home: Interview With Ann Voskamp


Don't miss my interview with popular and inspiring blogger, Ann Voskamp over at Heart of The Matter. If you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that I read her blog faithfully and have long been fascinated with her philosophy on homeschooling and life. I was thrilled to be able to pick her brain about being a writing mom. I hope you enjoy her thoughts and that she inspires you to chase after your dreams, whatever those dreams may be!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

You are a kind and thoughtful host, Marybeth... humbling grace...

My thanks, friend...
Ann

pattyandthemoos said...

I have just started following your blog recently. I was really busy last week so I am just catching up with it now. Thanks for the link. I am going to check out her blog next.