Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MIA


Sorry if I am missing in action around here this week! Between getting rightside up after my trip and needing to do the final round of edits for The Reason We Speak, I am busier than usual and feeling the pinch. Today I am sitting at the library while my kids are tested for our state mandated standardized tests. Thank goodness for laptop computers and great children's sections to keep my other kids occupied! The testing process takes three hours between the two kids so we are a captive audience!

I shall return with lots to say-- I might not be writing right now, but you can bet I am composing blog posts in my head for the future. See you back here very soon!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Looking forward to your upcoming post and writings..
Happy Writings.
DZ

Celeste said...

can't wait to read 'The Reason We Speak"! Blessings!

Barbara Koob said...

Dear Marybeth,
I just finished reading your book FOR THE WRITE REASON. It was just what I needed. So helpful! Great job! Thank you so much for this wonderful resource.

I look forward to reading your new book The Reason We Speak.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend,
Barb