Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Circle Time


What is it?

Should I do it?

Are my kids the right ages to do it?

These are the questions I had when I received a review copy of Circle Time: Plan The Best Part Of The Day. As I scanned the list of topics the book covered, I found that all of these questions-- and more-- are answered in this new ebook offering by Kendra Fletcher, mom of 8 and homeschooling guru who makes her home on the web over at http://www.preschoolersandpeace.com/.

This succinct little book offers ideas, forms and resources for implementing a circle time in your home. You will be inspired to start your day with your children intentionally-- finally tackling those various things you want to do "someday." Things like memory verses, flashcards, art appreciation, learning old hymns, etc. Using Kendra's "Circle Time Wish List," you will learn how to tailor your family's circle time to fit your unique needs. After reading the book, I realized I have been doing something like Circle Time for awhile with my kids. But Kendra inspired me to take things up a notch and designate the time more consistently. I love her idea of creating a "Circle Time Binder" and plan to work on that in the near future.

Want to order your own copy? Just click on this link. Since it's an ebook it will come right to your inbox-- no waiting and no paying shipping! Thanks Kendra for creating such a valuable resource for homeschool moms!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Sandra in Phx said...

I can't wait to dig into this ebook a little more. The Lord knows I need all the help I can get! LOL

4torock said...

I love this blog-! Thanks so much :) Ordering copy ASAP!!

Tristan said...

We made a portable circle time board that we LOVE. Here is my blog post about it, complete with pictures:
http://ourbusyhomeschool.blogspot.com/2008/12/portable-circle-time-board-ready.html

It works great for our family and I love that we can have things on it for all the different age children in our family!

Goat Gal said...

I am headed over to preschoolers and peace right now to research this! Thanks so much!