Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Bonus Meal


While shopping yesterday for my meal plan ingredients, I discovered pork tenderloins were on sale, so I decided to switch my menu plan around a bit and serve that as an additional meal. So, now, to tack onto the meal plan I posted on Monday, I am adding:

Pork Tenderloin In The Slow Cooker (My links aren't working, so here is the link, all typed out for you: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Amazing-Pork-Tenderloin-in-the-Slow-Cooker/Detail.aspx.)

Baked Sweet Potatoes topped with butter and cinnamon sugar

Salad

Thought this might inspire some of you to try this meal with your family! I plan to serve it on Saturday night-- I have to speak on Saturday afternoon, so I will start this before I leave, then I will only have to pop the potatoes in the oven when I get home and -- voila! A yummy dinner is served! Excuse me while I go off to sing a rousing chorus of, "I can bring home the bacon, de dun de dun, fry it up in a pan, de dun de dun..." while my family rolls their eyes.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yum, I love pork tenderloin. I especially love a good deal! We are having pork chops I found on sale and roasted red potatoes, green beans and chocolate pie!