Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Not That I Believe He Works Like This But...


Tonight I informed my husband that I had written just shy of a whole chapter in our financial book during the course of the day as I sat here in bed. He looked at me, incredulous. "You mean to tell me that you wrote an entire chapter? In one day?" I nodded. He shook his head. "Well, there's one way to get you to write. I wonder if God looked down from heaven and thought, 'That girl's so busy, the only way I am going to get her to slow down long enough to write is to break her dang foot.'"

I don't actually think God broke my foot, but I can see already how He is using it to work all things together for good. Well, back to writing!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree...God didn't break your foot. But He sure allowed it to happen! Seek Him during this time. Sometimes He allows us to get into places where we can't move just to get us to focus on Him. I'm sure if you look for it, you will find it. When you find it, I'm sure you will blog about it. Can't wait to read those posts!!! :)

Prayers and Blessings in your recovery!
Rebecca