Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Recipe For Christmas JOY


Marybeth has a Christmas ebook available for puchase for $9.95. (See sidebar on the right.) "Thank you!" to all that have purchased a copy and for all the nice comments you’ve emailed me. I’ve been able to speak to Marybeth some via cell, and she’s very appreciative!

For anyone who wants a copy, all purchase are made through Paypal, a secure site. Once you click on the JOY button on her sidebar, you’ll be directed to the Paypal site where you enter your payment information and email address. Once Paypal has cleared your payment, an email notice is sent to us and we are able to email you her book via PDF file. (Note: we never see your payment information, just your email address.)

Here’s a teaser. This is the typical meal that Marybeth prepares for our family’s Thanksgiving dinner. The recipes for each item are included in her book.

"A Holiday Menu:

Turkey
Dressing
Gravy
mashed potatoes
corn pudding
sweet potato casserole
broccoli rice casserole
green beans
glazed baby carrots
cranberry pecan relish
cooked apples
yeast rolls

Desserts:
tarheel pie
pumpkin crisp

The “centerpiece” of your holiday meal is always the turkey. Cooking a turkey used to intimidate me until I freed myself from feeling like I had to cook a whole bird. My family doesn’t really care for dark meat, so a turkey breast (or two) suits us just fine.

There’s more than one way to cook a turkey! I have included two:"



Ok, to get the recipes, you have to buy the book. It’s guaranteed not to disappoint!
Pin It!

No comments: