Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What's Next on The Baking Agenda?


After a plethora of pumpkin dishes on Monday, I am still in the mood to bake. I have rice krispies and marshmallows on my grocery list, to make rice krispie treats of course-- but I don't want to go back to the store today.
A can of Hershey's syrup-- bought for some reason I can't remember-- sits on the shelf in my pantry, beckoning to me.
I go to www.allrecipes.com and type in under ingredient search "chocolate syrup." I love that they have reviews by people who have actually made the recipes. After a few who got bad reviews, I find this.
Sounds like a plan. I'll let you know what my review is.
And in the meantime, it sounds like big bowls of spaghetti for dinner-- and big slices of chocolate cake for dessert at our house tonight!
Pin It!

No comments: