Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Teen Week Update


Ok, next week is going to be teen week-- don't forget! We will spend time talking specifically about how to encourage those teen girls in our lives. I am going to interview the following folks, if all goes as planned.

Monday: Leann Rice, Executive Director of P31-- about the new RadRevolution blog for teen girls

Tuesday: Tricia Goyer, author of My Life Unscripted

Wednesday: Susie Shellenberger, editor of Brio magazine, and director of the Closer conferences

Thursday: Rebecca Powell, columnist for Parent Life and author of Wise Up! and Get Real!

Friday: Shari Braendel, speaker for the "What Not To Wear" and "Modest Is Hottest" fashion shows

All week: answers to YOUR questions-- don't forget to send them in so I will have something to get answers to!! You can submit questions from the teen girls themselves, or questions about raising a teen girl.

This is going to be fun so be sure to come back next week!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Dionna said...

Hi MaryBeth. I just wanted to stop by and say hi - check out your blog. I look forward to getting to know you better and blogging alongisde of you for Precious Moms! :)

Lisa said...

Marybeth, I'm so excited you're doing this. I'm sure you know I have a heart for teen girls, as not only do I love this age group but I live with so many of them, too!

I'm looking forward to gleaning as much info as possible. I posted about your upcoming Teen Week at my blog, since part of what I am doing at Extravagant Grace (http://www.extravagantgrace.net/2007/10/teen-thing.html) is looking for ways to encourage teen gals and the women that love them. This fits right in!

Blessings on it all!

Elisa

Andrea said...

This looks great, Marybeth. I am excited!!!

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

I am looking forward to this!
Thank you...

All's grace,
Ann