Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Pair of Very Cool Videos


Ok, this is one of those things that I watch and think, "Does anyone else in the world watch this stuff?"

My husband says no.

And so, I am posting this link of Jodi Picoult and her daughter and this link of Jodi Picoult and her kids at their lake house so that others will watch and I won't be alone. I love that she addresses how she balances motherhood and writing-- I love the quote, "You can always go back and edit. You can't edit what's blank." Very true.

I will not make you watch the entire version of The Notebook in which Nicholas Sparks dialogues the whole way through. I did, however, make my two friends who went with me on our scrapbooking weekend watch it. And they still speak to me!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Renee Swope said...

Love, Love, Love these videos!!! Thank you so much for sharing them and the great list of books. I am so glad you are the "go to" girl for writing.

Hugs!
Renee