Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family Entertainment


I try not to post too much info about local stuff going on in my area, as I realize many of you live far away from my little corner of the southern United States-- but my husband and I serve on the board of this fine organization and I want to help them sell some tickets if I can!

Looking for something to do with the whole family? I highly recommend these productions. They are always extremely well done. We have had the blessing of being involved with many productions (not this time) and have always been so proud of what they do. Some very talented theater pros donate their time to pull this off-- and it shows! Here is an announcement I received:

THEATRE MATTHEWS PRESENTS THE MUSIC MAN

If ever there was a musical designed to make you smile THE MUSIC MAN is it!
Professor Harold Hill uses his abundant charm to convince a small town that there is "TROUBLE IN RIVER CITY" but he has an answer to their problem. Come join us at Theatre Matthews as a talented cast entertains you with songs such as " 76 TROMBONES" , "GARY, INDIANA" and "TILL THERE WAS YOU" as well as a delightful story that will keep you laughing.
Performances run from October 12 through October 28.
For more informationand to order tickets visit our website: http://www.matthewsplayhouse.com/mp2musicman.htm
Pin It!

No comments: