Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ebay For Dummies


One decision I made between having the house listed and putting the kids in school was to get rid of a lot of the books I will not be using. Though I love books dearly, even I realized that I didn't need quite as many as I have. My husband wholeheartedly agreed.

My friend Shari told me about two ladies who will come to your house, get stuff you want to get rid of and sell the items on Ebay for you. They photograph the items, list them, oversee the bidding and all of that, then ship it for you-- and send you a check for half the profits.

Now, call me crazy but that sounded like a deal to me! So, today they came over and took boxes of books out of my house. My house feels lighter! They told me the whole process would take about two months-- but I would start receiving checks just as soon as they do. Whatever doesn't sell they will either donate or give back. They are really nice ladies, so I told them that I would share their info here, as I know I have a good many Charlotte and surrounding area readers who really might be interested in their services.

So, if you want to contact them to see if they would be interested in taking your stuff, just email them Karen and Wendy at junkwithspunk@yahoo.com. They would love to talk with you about taking your junk off your hands!
Pin It!

No comments: