Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Anyone But Hillary


One thing I promised myself I would never do is to get political on this blog. So, if you can just take this as a one-time thing, I am going to post this link for anyone who would like to order one of these bumper stickers to display proudly on their car. You can just go here to order one and tell them Lindsey sent you!
Why don't I like her? She scares me. And her hair? Bless her heart, that's all I have to say.

And no, I do not wish to debate with anyone as to my choice in candidates. I will say I like a certain candidate solely because he was on Law and Order and he seems wise on the show. And yes, I am just that shallow and easily swayed.
Edited to add: Just to make her a little bit scarier, I found this (part I) and this (part II) through a comment on Lindsey's blog. If you have some time, watch it. It'll make you want to paper your whole car in those bumper stickers! And it definitely makes me want her nowhere near the White House!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Sisterlisa said...

Wow, Peter is risking losing everything to tell the truth. Pretty amazing.Thanks for sharing this.

Amber said...

LOL! I'm not the political type, but I may very well have to snag that graphic from you;) Love it!


God Bless,
Amber

Anonymous said...

OH I just love Fred (L&O)....and the anyone but Hillary - amen!
Amy

Michelle said...

Even as a canadian ,I wouldn't want Hillary..ugh ..that's all..

Anonymous said...

I read this today just after reading some of your blogs. "Out of the abundance of [a man's] heart his mouth speaks" (Luke 6:45). A man cannot claim his heart is kind if his words are unkind. He cannot claim his heart embraces heaven's values if his mouth speaks the values of the world. The heart is a reservoir and the mouth a faucet. When the faucet is turned on, whatever is in the reservoir comes out. Paul writes: "Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt" (Colossians 4:6). Elsewhere he writes: "Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers" (Ephesians 4:29). Listen to your speech! Analyze your heart! You are a representative of Jesus Christ woman, this is pitiful.

Kelly H. said...

Wow! All these anonymous commenters on various blogs from our church, wonder if it's the same person...hmmm. Always just opposing comments too, never anonymous encouraging ones. It's sad to me that they are so obviously passionate about the Lord and feel the right to rebuke you, but won't put their name behind it. At least you can stand behind everything you say, right or wrong. You are a person in a process, like all of us, and I'm thankful to be o the journey with you through this blog. I wonder what they are hiding from. Maybe their own speech isn't so seasoned with salt, and if we knew who they were, it wouldn't carry the same weight? Who knows, speculation. I'm probably doing something wrong right now by writing this! OK, enough...you know how I feel about the anonymous thing.