Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pictures From ICRS


The P31 gang all gathered for a group shot. From left to right: Micca Campbell, Glynnis Whitwer, me, Lysa TerKeurst, Susanne Scheppmann, and Rachel Olsen

Me and Sean Smith-- I am his number one fan, as is evidenced by the picture.


Me attempting to score some cool points with my daughter by posing with Britt Nicole.

(From left to right) Micca, me, Susanne and Glynnis celebrating Susanne's book signing. Her book Perplexing Proverbs was just released. Glynnis also had a signing of her new book Work @ Home.


All of us posing with Mandisa. I was so thrilled to get a copy of her new book "Idol Eyes" and a sampler cd of her upcoming release-- which is just wonderful!

my buddy Gwen Smith and Mandisa


















Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool points with the kids? You'd get cool points from half my co-workers for Mandisa!