Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Home!


I have one word to describe how I feel today: tired. The crazy lifestyle of ICRS has caught up with me now that I am in a place that is more restful and slow paced. But, whoo boy did we have fun! It was worth the tired-ness to have that much fun. At some point in the near future I will do a day by day breakdown of my time (as if you care). I will also hopefully post pictures from the trip IF I can get them to load. That is not working out thus far-- so we shall see.

In the meantime, I have much house cleaning and laundry to do. Though Curt and the kids did keep up the house, it just isn't like when I do it... anyone know what I mean? I also have spent mucho time unpacking and passing out treats I picked up for the kids and Curt at the show. I came home loaded down with books, cds, candy and other paraphenalia. The kids were tickled! I still need to go running (I took a five day break over the trip-- horrors!) and get a shower today at some point. My two little travellers to the nation's capitol will be home this evening, so I will be hit with a whole new round of laundry-- and a whole new round of stories as we all share our adventures.

To quote a tee shirt I used to own, "Dorothy was right-- there's no place like home."
Pin It!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Welcome Home!! =)